RevistaLuPeste.ro

Forumul pescarilor din Romania
Acum este Vin Sep 22, 2017 8:20 am

Ora este UTC + 2

Scrie un subiect nou Răspunde la subiect  [ 11 mesaje ]  Du-te la pagina 1, 2  Următorul
Autor Mesaj
 Subiectul mesajului: Super Patratica mamaliga
MesajScris: Dum Mai 27, 2012 11:17 am 
Neconectat
User RVP
User RVP

Hi, fellows

First of all I want all of us to excuse me that write on Engilsh but I don't understand your language. I'm a young boy from from Bulgaria and like to fish crap on Danube. I live in city named Ruse on the coast of the Big River. It's situated exact opposite of your city Giurgevu.

I want to ask you a question which is very important to me and will buster a big myth in Bulgaria.
This mamaliga http://www.madiks.net/bg_product.php?id ... 8f441847b3 is produced in Romania and some shops in Bulgaria sell it. The sellers says that this mamaliga is the most popular bait for carp fishing on Danube in Romania, but I don't believe to sellers so much :-) and I want to ask you, is it true? Did you catch some carps or grasscarps with that bait? I think that mamaliga is very suitable for fishing with hair rig, because it's not so fast melted as the normal mamaliga.

Thanks in advance and I want to excuse you again that I don't write on your language.

Sus

Subiectul mesajului: Re: Super Patratica mamaliga
MesajScris: Dum Mai 27, 2012 11:48 am 
Neconectat
veteran
veteran

hi there and welcome amoung us!

First of all i`d like to make it clear about one thing and one thing only, and that is that it doesn t matter what country you are from, what language do you speak, over here we are all friends, friends that share a common hobby , or passion if I may.
So you are more than welcome to be a member of our group.
Between our members we have great great guys with vast experience in carpfishing, who won t hesitate to fiind and deliver an answer to your questions.
Regarding what you just asked, I believe that "mamaliga" is to mainstream in those parts, and being able to replace it with something more effective can and will land you the fish you are looking for. Nowdays there are more than enough methods to lure a fish in, so you don t need to bother anymore about finding or making the perfect choice of any sort of "mamaliga" . Although you may think that apparently you haven t got a straight answer, I trust that maybe one day you`ll share my believes of which in my opinion there are better baits on the market with even greater results than the one you stated above.

Maybe some other members of our group will share some wiser information of which you ll find interest in.
Let`s see!

Good day!

www.novobaits.ro
It s more than passion!

Sus

MesajScris: Dum Mai 27, 2012 12:42 pm 
Neconectat
User RVP
User RVP

jeganvlad scrie:
hi there and welcome amoung us!

First of all i`d like to make it clear about one thing and one thing only, and that is that it doesn t matter what country you are from, what language do you speak, over here we are all friends, friends that share a common hobby , or passion if I may.
So you are more than welcome to be a member of our group.
Between our members we have great great guys with vast experience in carpfishing, who won t hesitate to fiind and deliver an answer to your questions.
Regarding what you just asked, I believe that "mamaliga" is to mainstream in those parts, and being able to replace it with something more effective can and will land you the fish you are looking for. Nowdays there are more than enough methods to lure a fish in, so you don t need to bother anymore about finding or making the perfect choice of any sort of "mamaliga" . Although you may think that apparently you haven t got a straight answer, I trust that maybe one day you`ll share my believes of which in my opinion there are better baits on the market with even greater results than the one you stated above.

Maybe some other members of our group will share some wiser information of which you ll find interest in.
Let`s see!

Good day!

Thanks for the kind answer :).

The local people which are fishing on the places where I'll go, use only mamaliga and that's why carps are not used to eat corns, boils, pellets. For now I feed with corn and big balls mamaliga but it will take some time until I learn them to eat corn. At that moment I try attempts to produce mamaliga which is not so fast melted in the water which will be attractive for carps. The next my idea is to create something like not suspioucus-looking net basket for fishes in which I will put mamaliga ball - the real bait which will be binded to the hook. May be thin net from women socks, tights.

Sus

MesajScris: Dum Mai 27, 2012 1:26 pm 
Neconectat
User RVP
User RVP

So..you have problems making mamaliga hard enough to stay on the hook for a longer period of time? Is that your main councern?

Sus

MesajScris: Dum Mai 27, 2012 1:59 pm 
Neconectat
User RVP
User RVP

duscupluta scrie:
So..you have problems making mamaliga hard enough to stay on the hook for a longer period of time? Is that your main councern?

Yes, that's my main problem, because on that fishing place there's very strong stream. The main purpose is to make mamaliga to stay 3 hours on the hook. But also I want to understand whether people in Romania, which fishing carps on Danube, uses that one mamaliga, I pasted a link.

Sus

MesajScris: Dum Mai 27, 2012 4:39 pm 
Neconectat
pana
pana

dear mr Csaba-you are second nice Bulgarian (if )fella who has big problems with Romanian mamaliga!first one was Stoichkov!!My suggestion is to visit Romania because is free now and you can improve your skills in "mamaliga fishing"!!
PS(just for myself)--in Ruse "HOW ARE YOU? is same as in few places in romania??I mean "micinas"?all the best buddy!! :-bd

Sus

MesajScris: Dum Mai 27, 2012 5:29 pm 
Neconectat
User RVP
User RVP

I haven't tried the mamaliga shown in that link.I'm sure it works but it's definitely not better than fresh mamaliga/cornmeal made with your own hands with simple corn flower. I have a receipe for mamaliga fishing in strong streams and I will post it here after I translate it in english.

Sus

MesajScris: Dum Mai 27, 2012 5:53 pm 
Neconectat
User RVP
User RVP

Yes, Ruse is the same city as Romanian ones, except there're more holes on the road :) . I've tried a lot of mamaliga recipe, even I put eggs and cotton threads in the mix. I put the created mamaliga in carp spring using hair rig, but I couldn't realize the desired effect. May be I should try to make mamaliga with boils principle.

Sus

MesajScris: Dum Mai 27, 2012 6:20 pm 
Neconectat
User RVP
User RVP

U need:
1-corn flower passed through sieve and grinded in a coffe grinder (a 250 grams cup)
2-wheat flour (one table spoon)
3-some food coloring substance to give it a nice color (Optional)
4-an aroma like Anise (Anason in romanian) (Again optional, old fisherman near the Danube banks actually use natural harden mamaliga leftovers that they had for dinner on their hooks, and with succes)
5-sugar (one tea spoon)
6-wather (250/300 grams)
What you have to do next is:
-Mix the ingredients from point 1 to 5.
-You heat the wather in a 1 Kg pot until it reaches a boiling point and then u put the mixed ingriedients in the pot and leave them to boil without blending for 7 minutes
-After this you reduce the flame/power of the gas stove and you start mixing it intensely for 3 minutes (preferably with a nonmetalic spoon)
-You then take the pot of the stove and put it upside down o a flat surface so that the hole mix will come out.
-Whithout loosing to much time and trying not to burn your fingers turn the mix into a ball and put it in woman's pantyhose (a washed one :)) ). Make a knot and cut the excesive pantyhose material.
-you have to put this ball into a 4-5kgs pot with wather wich was allready boiling! somewhere and leave it there to boil for upto 40 minutes.After this time the ball will rise to the surface of the wather.
-the mamaliga obtained in this way is then taken out of the pantyhose and put on a piece of cardboard or some newspapers. You leave it there to dry for 4 hours and then rap it around with some paper or a piece of clean cotton cloth and store it somewhere cold (like the last drawer in your fridge).
-you cut the cubes that you are going to place on the hook on a flat and hard surface like wood or whetstone and with a sharp slim knife.
-You can also use them on a hair rig if you know that the area you are fishing in is snags free

The mamaliga made this way will, in a way, act like a rubber. You will see you can bounce the cubes on the floor.

If you have any other questions don't hezitate to ask. ( PS. I haven't invented this, it's from a fishing book so it's heavilly tested.You can use it with confidence)
Happy fishing!

Sus

MesajScris: Dum Mai 27, 2012 7:04 pm 
Neconectat
User RVP
User RVP

duscupluta scrie:
U need:
1-corn flower passed through sieve and grinded in a coffe grinder (a 250 grams cup)
2-wheat flour (one table spoon)
3-some food coloring substance to give it a nice color (Optional)
4-an aroma like Anise (Anason in romanian) (Again optional, old fisherman near the Danube banks actually use natural harden mamaliga leftovers that they had for dinner on their hooks, and with succes)
5-sugar (one tea spoon)
6-wather (250/300 grams)
What you have to do next is:
-Mix the ingredients from point 1 to 5.
-You heat the wather in a 1 Kg pot until it reaches a boiling point and then u put the mixed ingriedients in the pot and leave them to boil without blending for 7 minutes
-After this you reduce the flame/power of the gas stove and you start mixing it intensely for 3 minutes (preferably with a nonmetalic spoon)
-You then take the pot of the stove and put it upside down o a flat surface so that the hole mix will come out.
-Whithout loosing to much time and trying not to burn your fingers turn the mix into a ball and put it in woman's pantyhose (a washed one :)) ). Make a knot and cut the excesive pantyhose material.
-you have to put this ball into a 4-5kgs pot with wather wich was allready boiling! somewhere and leave it there to boil for upto 40 minutes.After this time the ball will rise to the surface of the wather.
-the mamaliga obtained in this way is then taken out of the pantyhose and put on a piece of cardboard or some newspapers. You leave it there to dry for 4 hours and then rap it around with some paper or a piece of clean cotton cloth and store it somewhere cold (like the last drawer in your fridge).
-you cut the cubes that you are going to place on the hook on a flat and hard surface like wood or whetstone and with a sharp slim knife.
-You can also use them on a hair rig if you know that the area you are fishing in is snags free

The mamaliga made this way will, in a way, act like a rubber. You will see you can bounce the cubes on the floor.

If you have any other questions don't hezitate to ask. ( PS. I haven't invented this, it's from a fishing book so it's heavilly tested.You can use it with confidence)
Happy fishing!

Thanks a lot. The secong boiling is one thing that I didn't try.

Sus

Afişează mesajele din ultimele:  Sortează după  
Scrie un subiect nou Răspunde la subiect  [ 11 mesaje ]  Du-te la pagina 1, 2  Următorul

Ora este UTC + 2